Thursday, May 1, 2008

Almost Seven Months Old!

Jacob's cousins came from Ephrata and we had a carload of little ones.


"Mom, how many carseats can this thing hold?"

"Daddy says I'm ready for church!" This would be funnier if that's not
really what happened. I asked Matt to help me get Jacob ready to go
and I came out to find him all buckled up and ready to go.

Matt kept the babies while I took Lindy and Arianne into the city.
We came home and they were gone. Matt had taken them for a walk.

Jacob found a new horse buddy. Run Arianne, Run.

Movin' out. We're short on room in our house so we thought we'd mail this box to
the grandparents.



Jacob is doing great. He is now rolling on the floor and I have to be careful where I leave him. He loves to eat paper and always wants something to play with while he’s eating. He gets snuggly when he’s tired and has been going through the night without eating for a couple weeks now. At his six month check up he weighed 17 lbs 8 oz . He’s a healthy, happy baby boy and he loves to play the piano. He really has been a blessing in our lives. He also loves to be talked to and likes to sing songs. He is starting to babble a little more all the time and it’s fun to see what comes out. He got DaDa down really well before moving on to MaMa. When he was just saying DaDa all the time I would ask him questions like: Who do you want to put you to bed tonight, and Who do you want to take care of you during the night. I got a kick out of it and now Matt gets me back when Jacob’s in the mood to say MaMa. His favorite meal is sweet potatoes with a little rice cereal mixed in. He likes to end the meal sucking all the water out of a wet paper towel. Well, I’d better keep on truckin’ as he is sleeping but won’t be for long.

No comments: