Friday, August 7, 2009

Counting Blessings

After some time of searching and praying it looks like we're going to be home owners! The close date is set for ASAP. I'm looking forward to all the projects and challenges that will come with this home. My favorite feature so far is the kitchen window. The great part about it is I can see what's going on outside without having to be outside.

Yesterday was a date day. Matt had an appointment in Seattle yesterday so I went with him and then we caught a late afternoon movie. Jacob got to go play at the relatives and it was really nice to have a day off.

I started packing this week. I can't say I've made much progress as we probably won't be moving until the end of the month and we still do have to live in the meantime but it's excited to get the ball rolling.

I'm excited to move but a little sad that we won't be as close to the many friends we've made here. I've learned much as I've been bless to share in the lives of so many. Thank you for your friendship.

3 comments:

Tabatha said...

i am sad you are leaving, were is the house at? were are the pictures at?

Jennifer said...

Congratulations Jamie. How fun for your new addition too.

KingFAM said...

Hooray for a house of your own! We are also moving this month to our new rental in SLC. We are moving to the avenues and have a great ward! Congrats on making this huge step!