Wednesday, May 19, 2010

April Showers Brings May Showers

Here's our big sit up boy.
I finally brought in some of my flowers to enjoy.
We had tortillas with cinnamon and sugar for dessert. Mmmmm.
Hey, do you have enough toys?

That's right folks rain and more rain. We have enjoyed a few sunny moments but we're back to the rain. My tulips are almost done and I finally gave up on clearing the gardening spot and planted my beets and carrots in my front flower bed between the flowers. The squirrels are standing by to eat my bulbs as soon as they're done for the year so I'll have to get creative to keep them safe. My irises are small but beautiful. I'm hoping for a few blackberries this year now that I know I can jam them and they are so good in ice cream. Here are a few pictures from before we left town. Stay tuned for family reunion pics.

No comments: