Friday, August 5, 2011

Halloween???

My three-year old is big into playing pretend. I love watching the things he comes up with.

I'm working on building up my costume bag and occasionally add something to it after

a trip to the second-hand store. Inevitably this leads to the kids getting out the costumes

and it feels a little like Halloween. It sure is fun.


This one is a newborn outfit that he just had to try on.The day this hat come home with us for the next two hours

everything was on fire and needing to be rescued by a fireman.

The cowboy outfit has gotten the most use so far and comes with an authentic, "Howdy."

This spider is my other favorite though it usually gets worn backwards.

This little one had it on backward and when I turned it around he tried

to pull the spider off. "Hey, that's supposed to be on there!"

No comments: