Saturday, March 14, 2009

New Jobs For Jacob

Jacob's become quite the little helper lately. Yesterday I watched him pick up a piece of cracker off the kitchen floor and throw it in the garbage. He's a busy boy.
My little dishwasher. We always mop the floor after he's done.
Cookie taste tester. Yes, he ate the whole thing. Yum!

Silverware putter awayer.

Lunch Packer.

Cookie Maker. Okay, so really he wanted to eat them but he was sure cute. I have a five gallon bucket he likes to stand on so he can "help" me in the kitchen. There are days he'll stand there and cry when I'm working in the kitchen until I get out his bucket so he can be part of the action.

3 comments:

Indiana Transplants said...

It is so fun to see kids learn and grow. Especially when they are your own. It is hard to know if one really wants them to grow up and become independent. There are days of power struggle but there come rewarding days that cannot be traded for anything. Watch out for the janitor though... you will find things in the garbage that you don't what there! Our Macey mastered getting things into the trash that the rest of us were looking for for hours!

KingFAM said...

Haha he sure knows what he wants, the little cutie! I hope it warms up for you guys so you can play outside with him soon. :-)

Jenny said...

Very cute. He must have an amazing mommy teaching him how to be such a good worker. And PS I'm glad you found the cranium game you were looking for. Keep smilin.