Friday, January 8, 2010

Garden Lights

This is going to be a new family tradition. At these gardens they put up light displays that look like actual plants. I think my favorite was the grave vineyard. It was all beautiful and Jacob talked about it for days.
There were some animals as well as plants. You can see these butterflies. There was also a monkey, frog, spider, peacock and alligator.
They also had a snow scene set up in this historic home. It's the only snow we've seen this year apart from the Sunday before Thanksgiving when it snowed a little but didn't stick.

4 comments:

Chanin said...

How fun! Is that the botanical gardens? I should take my kids next year. Do tell where it is!

KingFAM said...

That is awesome!

Jenny said...

That looks so fun, I will have to do that next year with Ella.

Indiana Transplants said...

How cool! It reminds me of the Christmas lights at Epcot Center from our life BC! Thanks for sharing.