Saturday, July 24, 2010

Remembering Grandpa Petersen

I'll admit that I didn't know Grandpa Petersen very well. I'd only met him twice before he passed away. I have met several people whose lives were very affected by the person he was and feel I knew him through them. I know he will be greatly missed by friends and loved ones. I hope when I have come to that point in my life that I will be satisfied with the life I have lived and have had the opportunity to enjoy seeing so many of my family grow up.

I really enjoyed meeting so many of my husband's family and was really glad the boys got to spend time with their grandparents.
Wow, I never realized how tall these girls make me feel, although they are all so good looking.
This picture is just too good for a caption.

1 comment:

KingFAM said...

What great pictures! We were so sad to miss the funeral. He was a great man. Aaron has often said he hopes that as we age we become like Grandma and Grandpa Petersen. He can't think of anyone else (who we have personally known) that would be better to emulate.

I love the Grandpa King/Jacob Picture...precious!

The girls--you all look terrific!