Thursday, August 5, 2010

HORSES!

This vacation is hard to post because we had SOOOOOOOOOOO many pictures and most of them were completely adorable. It took me a while to go through all the King pics and now I'm on to the rest. Sorry it's taken me so long. It was so hard to pick the best ones. I have copies of ALL the pictures on CDs for everyone (Kings too) and just need to get them mailed out.

This was too cute not to put in as he is waving.
It was so cute to see the kids get so excited.
I'm just glad this guy didn't sneeze with everyone standing so close. :)
I have to laugh every time we get the kids all lined up. There were probably a dozen of these pictures and all of them had quirky kid faces and squinty eyes from someone.
I tried to pick the best picture from each child.
I think they all loved being up there.
The world just looks different from up on a horse.
A big thanks to our Badger Anties for making this happen.
The clouds in this picture are almost too perfect.
Man that was fun.
I'll work on getting more pictures up but wanted to get started for those of you (Mom) who have been dying to see pictures. I think we took about 200, no exaggeration.

No comments: