Sunday, November 21, 2010

Look What I Can Do!

This is the walker I use when I want to go fast. This day I was supervising Daddy who had gone down into a hole in our closet. I don't know where he went but I was waiting to make sure he came back. Big brother went down there too. Mommy got upset when he disappered so she made him come back. Don't worry, Daddy came back out too.

Brother kept shining this light down the hole looking for Daddy.
Big brother is super into putting his toys, books and papers into things.
I think he's just really afraid if he leaves them around I'll eat them.
I can ride this all by myself! Sometimes I can even get off without falling over.
Mommy says I'm much to little to be doing all these things but that doesn't slow me down. I love exploring and trying new things, except sippy cups, when there's milk involved it should be warmed up and put in a bottle with a chewy top. I love to chew!

No comments: