Tuesday, August 21, 2012

George Eccles Dinosaur Park

We had a fun day in Ogden with the Kings at the dinosaur park.
This was the biggest fossil they had and it was impressive.  They had some robitic dinosaurs and the kids weren't sure what to think of that.  My four-year-old was drawn to it even though it scared him.  I sat with him for ten minutes as far from them as he could and still be able to see them.

My favorite part was all the models out in the outside area.  I loved walking down all the paths and finding more dinosaurs.  The kids were scared at first and we had to explain the noises were coming from speakers camoflauged to look like rocks.  It was interesting to see the models especially since they gave a scale so the cute stegosaur that was 1/3 scale would be very intimidating full size.
After a fun day at the park we stopped at Dylan's for lunch and ice cream.  Yum!  I also bought and sent some post cards which I haven't done in years.

No comments: