Friday, January 19, 2018

Milestones

Progress is hard to gauge and when we are struggling it is almost impossible to see. This holiday season has been particularly difficult for me this year and while having time to grieve is necessary I need to learn to do it a little at a time instead of saving it all up for special occasions.

Much to my surprise during this time my blog hit an amazing milestone, it has passed 18,000 page views!!! I can't express my gratitude to you all enough for helping me see the potential for good that continues even on my bad days.

My life has been so blessed by those who have courageously shared their experiences through blogs, vlogs and support groups.  I am so grateful for so many who have shared in my life (both online and off) and look forward to many more such opportunities in the year to come.










No comments: