Monday, March 3, 2008

Incognito


No one will recognize me in this hat.

This is my Middle East look. Dad had to help
me get ready.

This is prision. Just like dad...always in trouble.

Don't mess with the mohawk. I'll bite this
toe right off and not even shed a tear.

But even with a rebel hair do I'm still Mommy's angel.

Stripes, that's right, you can't fool me, this is
just another form of prison.

Baby has many faces and talents. He is quite the socialite and enjoys visiting with strangers in the grocery store and everyone at church. His smile is contagious and he's developing a very cute laugh. He is still very inquisitive and works hard to take everything in when we're out and about. He has also just recently discovered his feet and likes to grab them. He has discovered that he is the one making the funny noises and now enjoys the sound of his own voice. He is still very much our baby and likes to be held close and kissed. He still loves his bath. Matt says he's quick to go from one motion to another, hungry (and impatient when he's hungry), and curios. I wish we could share everyday with all of you as we watch him grow and change. We love you all.

2 comments:

Indiana Transplants said...

We voted, Zachary says he likes the t-shirt hat picture the best. I think this one got Macey's vote too because she laughed and laughed!

Indiana Transplants said...

oh... we had a recount, Zachary likes the Mike Tyson wanabee picture the best. How did you get such a silly pose!?