Sunday, March 30, 2008

New Tricks


I can sit on Mommy's lap all through Church.

I'm the coolest baby I know.
My first baby food. Don't sweet potatos look
great all over my bib, face, hands...


Man, cleaning up is the best part of eating.
Mom & Dad didn't know they ordered the
self-cleaning model.


I can stand alone! Well, at least I
like to think I can.


Jello, what red jello?

I can sit up to the table for dinner, but I don't
think that's what Mom had in mind.

Look, I don't have to be the center of attention
all the time. For Dad's birthday we went out
to dinner at a restaurant where you get a bowl
of peanuts when you come in the door and you
throw the shells on the floor. They sang a
birthday song and brought Dad an icecream
sundae.

I love the soccer ball.

I got ready for church in record time. Everything
is perfect even down to the shoes.

1 comment:

Indiana Transplants said...

Way cute pictures and captions you guys! Your trayed booster seat is soooo cute. Well of course the baby sitting there is darn cute too! What restaraunt did you go to for the big guys b-day?