Friday, February 20, 2009

First Five

I got this from Anderson's blog. It sounded like it would be fun. For those of you who don't blog you can call me.

The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:

1- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!

2- What I create will be just for you.

3- It'll be done this year.

4- You have no clue what it's going to be. It may be a story. It may be photography or an article on properly cleaning your face before a masque. I may sew or paint something. I may bake you something and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure!

5- I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must repost this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog. The first 5 people to do so, and leave a comment telling me they did, win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me! (Or maybe Not so fabulous)Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

I posted on Bonnie's too. I put my thing on facebook. What are you going to make? I'm still thinking of what to make.

Jamie said...

I'll probably do something to eat. Baking is just fun and I'm always looking for new recipes, especially treats.

Indiana Transplants said...

Me, me, me, me, me.... need I say more? ! Love you Jamie! Bytheway, I'm thinking that some of that Christmas candy would ship well!

Indiana Transplants said...

If I post twice do I get two things? Hah! I just finished looking over your posts and I'm liking that art project. Maybe you could....

Have a super-duper day and give Matt a big squeeze from you because I said to. It just wouldn't work if you said it was from me! - Angie

Jenny said...

Wow I just squeaked in under the wire. You do things for me way too often, so you don'thave to give me anything, but. . . I wouldn't refuse cookies :). Just kidding.