Sunday, February 5, 2012

Joining the Band

I over heard my four-year old say to my two-year old the other day, "come get ready to be in the band."  I wasn't sure what they were doing but braced myself as it can get pretty hillarious with them.  This was the end result.   Aparently they've been watching modern culture quite closly and know how band mates are supposed to dress.  Lately they really enjoy dressing up and the vests and ties have become a favorite (probably because they are not tucked away into the dress up box).  So the next time you need to dress up my four-year old is ready to get you all dressed up and maybe someday they'll even let me join their band. :)

1 comment:

Indiana Transplants said...

Love your band boys! What instruments do they play? I hope lots of pots and pans!