Wednesday, December 1, 2010

"The Park"

Uncle Sandy got us discounted tickets for the "Fright Fest" at Wild Waves. I thought it would be fun for the kiddos since we didn't go to the Fair this year.

The baby was getting up close and personal with this dragon. Maybe he'll be a dentist...

This was the scariest vampire I've ever seen.

This was the noisiest cat I've ever seen.

These are the cutest gouls I've ever seen.

After watching these kiddos I think they could use some driving lessons.

The Ferris wheel is always a hit.

And there were even a couple of rides the baby could ride.

Without hesitation they chose the ATV. Good choice.

This was my personal favorite. My three-year-old adores Bob The Builder and was terrified of him.

This was a fun ride. The kids watched from a distance and I screamed my head off.


1 comment:

katinkadinks said...

Love the blog! Just a hint... I know a lot of people (and have done it myself a couple of times) who will post the link to their blog each time, or at least time to time on fb, to remind people to check it out. They cool thing about blogging too, is that you can print off your post later as a "journal" if you want to.