Thursday, December 29, 2011

To My Readers

Merry Christmas and
Happy 200th Post!

A while ago I was going to stop blogging. I'd started to slack and wasn't enjoying it like I used to. This blog was started to keep the Grandparents (who I dearly love) in touch with us on a regular basis. It wasn't until last April that it ever occured to me that it could be more than that. I recieved a challenge to make my blog an evidence that there is JOY IN LIFE. Since then I have diversified my blog from the picture updates of my children to include much more. When I got discouraged my husband showed my I could see my statistics for my blog. I have been amazed at how many of you are reading my blog. I have been inspired by this and tried to share more of myself.

To all of you who keep coming back to my blog to see what we've been up to...Thank You!  I find myself looking for fun activities and projects to do with my family in anticipation of sharing those experiences with all of you.  (And getting excited about finnishing a project and documenting the success.)  And when I have a terrible day I think how it really would be funny to share with you as looking back on the catastrophies of life give us a good laugh once they have passed.  So thank you for inspiring me, I enjoy sharing my life with you.




No comments: