Sunday, July 8, 2012

Too Big For My Britches

There are days when I'm really ambitious.  On these days I feel like I can conquer the world.  I get really ambitious and plan activities, game nights, dinners, park days and craft projects.  After about a week of living out this ambitious plan I'm completely exhausted and after finishing out the previously planned activities I spend a week taking it easy.  During one of those weeks I remember thinking, "what was I thinking when I planned all of this!?!"  I guess sometimes I just get a little big for my britches...and apparently it's a common problem at our house.
The other day I came out and found my four-year-old had put on a pair of my pants.  It was so cute I had to get a picture while the moment lasted.  He has many moments when he's too big for his britches so it was funny to have the britches far too big for him.  Hang on there little one, don't be in such a hurry to grow up.  You'll be all grown up soon enough.

No comments: