Monday, November 14, 2011

Mohawk


My little one just turned two-years old.  He is a very busy boy.  I've made it a habit to give him a mohawk before cutting his hair each time and as a bonus you get to see me in my PJs.

One of this boy's favorite pasttimes is playing with the microwave.  My simple solution is unplugging it.  The other day I had plugged it in to warm something up in the morning and forgotten to unplug it.  About an hour later I heard a strange buzzing noise.  I ran in and unplugged it.  As soon as it was turned off I saw smoke coming out of the vent and looked to see a large nano bug on fire.  I grabbed the baking soda and threw half the box on the fire. 

This whole time my little one watched.  He looked very fascinated by what was happening and didn't react until after the fire was out at which point he started to cry.  I think he was only upset because he wanted to blow it out.  Here is the fried bug.


No comments: