Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Crazy Kids

My boys are sure busy, and they're a little stir crazy right now so they can be pretty nuts.  I remember about a year ago I was talking to my sister about kids being crazy and she basically said, "If you can't beat them, join them."  I'm happy to admit that I have gone crazy.  We made halloween jello jigglers last week, made cookies (taste testing after adding each ingredient), built tents out of tables and blankets, made pancakes shaped like Mickey Mouse, gone to Pet Smart to see the animals, laid under the Christmas tree just to see what it's like, read the same library books three times a day, and had cookies for breakfast...twice.  We'll see how it goes in the long run but loosing my mind so far has been a good thing.
 These are pictures we took one day when we were playing with the web camera on the computer.
Who's that cubby baby?

No comments: