Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Bowling

For several months I've wanted to take the boys bowling as I anticipated it to be thoroughly amusing. We went to visit the Kings in Perry and got our chance. The little one was very unhappy and cried the first hour we were there. I was NOT amused. Then he peed all over me and enjoyed the remaining time. He really liked the ball return and always wanted to get his own ball all by himself.

The larger one I tried to have use the ramp to help him but he soon figured out that no one else was bowling like that and tried that instead. Each time he crept a little farther down the lane before letting the ball go. A few times he dropped the ball before he got there. It was really fun to see him get the hang of it.


So, as it goes with little ones the first hour was quite frustrating and the remainder of the evening was pleasant.  I'm so glad I didn't give up and just take my kids out or we would have missed out on the good ending.  Thanks to Grandma, Grandpa and Cherise for their help and their patience.

No comments: