Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Super Project

So, we’ve been really into super heroes  at our house.  As a result I decided to make my homemade Christmas this year super hero related.  I found a pattern online that I liked and printed out the logos from online images.  I used iron on fusing to attach the felt and topstitch around the edges before sewing the sides together.  Each cape will have a logo on both sides and will have sew on Velcro to hold it on.  I will post pics of the finished product.
I have been very surprised how much I have enjoyed this project.  It's been nice to have a project that has a far off deadline.  I coorced two friends into doing capes as well and it's fun to have someone to share the fun with.  The best part, they'll be done long before Christmas so the stress is off.

No comments: