Friday, October 7, 2011

Going For Rides

My boys love to go for rides.

Boat rides...

Bike rides...
Train rides...

Wheelchair rides...


And 4-wheeler rides.

If it goes, they want to be on it. They spent much of their vacation time riding (even on people when we went hiking and took turns carrying them). Thank you to all our family that made our Summer vacation special this year. As for the future, I'm just along for the ride. :)


Okay, so I do stear my own destiny but life is a journey and some days it does feel like I'm just along for the ride. Good thing I like the rush of hanging on and seeing where life will take me becuase that seems to be happening alot lately. Life is crazy but it's good. I just talked to a friend last night who has an 18 month old and is wanting to go back to work (despite her husband's protests). I'm so blessed to be where I am right now. It has been hard to keep up with theses kiddos lately but it's the best decision I've ever made and in case anyone was wondering it was not an easy decision or one that I took lightly. As time goes on I'm learning so much about myself, what it means to be a family and how God feels about us as His children. It has been the hardest, craziest, most rewarding thing I've ever done. I often have days when I alternate between terrible frustration and happy moments but that's just part of the ride.


No comments: