Monday, May 28, 2012

Little Nerds

I will admit, I've always been a nerd.  All through school I was one of those studious people that hung out at the library and that was my main focus was getting those grades.  I must admit that mentality of learning and working hard at it has served me well, though I have come to understand that learning has its proper place in our lives and it is the application of that knowledge that makes us who we are.

I was not at all surprised (and a little excited) to learn that I have two very nerdy little boys.  They love to learn new things, use big words (big for them), they ask the darndest questions and they are always making connections that don't really work but I can see their logic which fascinates me.

So for all you nerds out there, be proud of your nerdyness.   Go explore your interests, expand your knowledge base and share it with your nerdy friends (and your nerdy children). :)

1 comment:

Corinne said...

Such cute pictures! We are nerds at our house too!