Thursday, May 31, 2012

Four-Year-Old Photography

If you have ever wondered how your children see the world try giving them your camemra for an hour or so.  They will photograph the things they see, as they see them.  Here are a few of my four-year-old's pictures from our day at the tulip festival.
I was really impressed at the quality of these pictures.  I think part of the reason they turned out so well is the weather was so nice and sunny, perfect picture taking weather.
More of his pictures are featured in my post "Tulip Festival Favorites" as he had taken more pictures that day than I did and they turned out so good.

Some of the beauty in these pictures is all the close up shots, when you are three feet tall you're much closer to the flowers and that really came through.

No comments: