Sunday, September 2, 2012

Casper Babypants

We have been enjoying weekly park days this Summer with friends.  It has been so good to get out and take advantage of the activities in our area.  Last week we went to the fountain down by our city library.  We were also treated to a free concert by Casper Babypants.
The music was great and the water was great.  The company was even better.  I just found out that "Casper Babypants" is Chris Ballew who was a member of the band The Presidents of The United States of America.  I know, I didn't recognize the name of the band either but most of us recognize the song, "goin' to the country, gonna eat alot a peaches".  I had to laugh when I found that out.  So now it's more like, "goin' to the library, playn' songs for the kidies." :)

1 comment:

Jodi said...

I can't even tell you how much it pleases me that a person from Presidents of the US of A now goes by "Casper Babypants." I would like to see this someday. Also, you should look up the song "Some Postman," by the same band. It makes me smile.