Saturday, September 29, 2012

Daddy's Work

My husband works in aerospace as a design engineer.  We talk often of his job and what he's working on but due to security I've never actually seen either of the places where he works, until last weekend.  They had a family day at work and he took the boys and I to show us around.  We colored pictures to put up at Dad's desk, toured the plane they're working on, ate popcorn and met a handful of his co-workers.
 
The boys used to ask me every morning, "where's Dad," and we'd talk about what Dad did at work.  Now when Dad's not home the kids tell me about Dad being at work and how he's at his desk or working on the airplane.  After almost six year I can finally say I know where my husband works.  Hopefully there will be many more family days at work and we'll continue to enjoy being a part of such a great company.

No comments: