Wednesday, September 5, 2012

I Love A Good Story

What is it about stories that excites us to the point of exaggeration?  Sometimes we just get so caught up and excited that the story really gets blown out of proportion.  I must admit this has happened to me more than a couple times.  I love to tell stories, especially when you can get a laugh out of someone.
Well, this is Cherise.  We love her and she posed for this picture with a fossil and I thought it would make for a great fish story.  Cherise leaves on her mission to Canada in a few weeks and we will miss her dealy.  Best of luck to you and we will be looking forward to all your stories when your return.

1 comment:

Amazing said...

Thank you Jamie! That was a REALLY big fish that I caught! I bet I can find a bigger one in Canada! :)